iK Foam 9 Sprayer
Pickup currently unavailable at Plus Soap LLC
IK Foam 9 Sprayer 1.5 Gal
Foam your car without a pressure washer!
No longer do you need a pressure washer to foam your vehicle all you need is the IK Foam Sprayers! These sprayers were specifically manufactured for foaming and cleaning applications and can be used with a wide variety of cleaning formulas! The IK Foam sprayer provides the user a dense and durable foam suitable for cleaning and disinfecting upholstery, carpets and foaming the of your exterior of your vehicle. Designed for use with chemical agents with surfactant properties (surface active). Dilute your favorite APC, Car Wash Soap or Iron Remover depending on the task at hand. Provided with the sprayer are 3 color coded adapters for different types of foam production (dry, wet or standard foam).
- Resistant to most acids and solvents
- 4 bar safety valve with depressurization option
- Large opening for easy filling and cleaning
- Strong translucent tank with level indicator
- Funnel incorporated into tank
- Metal lever on trigger release valve
- Filter in the lance
- Base of tank can be used to wind the hose around it for storage
- Carrying handle and straps for carrying over shoulder
- Easy assembly and taking apart for cleaning and maintenance, tool free
- Special “foam” even fan type nozzle
- Comes with three (3) Color-Coded Mixer Adapters! Creates your choice of dry, wet, OR standard foam
- Net weight: 3.78 lbs
- Gross Weight: 4.40lbs
- Hose Length: 1.3 m
- Nozzle: Special nozzle with fan-type foam
- Lance: 36cm Fiberglass
- Useful capacity: 1.3 U.S. Gals
- Total capacity: 2.11 U.S. Gals
- Orange: Very wet foam
- Green: Very dry foam
- Grey: Standard foam
Cleaning and Maintenance:
- After each use depressurize the sprayer and clean.
- If the nozzle becomes blocked, clean it with water and do not use metallic objects.
- If the filter of the handle is clogged, remove it and clean it with water.
- Store the sprayer under cover, avoiding freezing temperatures and extreme heat (between 5º and 30º C).
- To prolong the life of the seals, regularly apply grease to the moving parts of the sprayer.
- The apparatus has a felt pad installed in front of the nozzle. This filter is to be cleaned with water when it is dirty. If it is completely damaged or is extremely dirty, replace it with a spare part. In the device there is a strip with 10 supplementary filters. Remove the used filter using a pointed object.
- To completely drain the tank, loosen the cap which is located at the bottom of the tank.
- If the apparatus does not spray or appears to be clogged loosen the hose of the tank, loosen the connection stub and remove the suction hose and clean with water
Awesome customer service. Love talking detailing with these guys
Simple branding. Simple product. Not watered down 5/5
Products are amazing and the staff really make it happen!
This product works and smells so good! Love how easy the website is to navigate.