- Amazing Shine!
- Easy to Use
- Excellent for Dark and Light Colors
- Can also be used on Gloss Vinyl Wrap
- 100% Carnauba blend for Long Lasting Shine
- Easy On Easy Off - No Dusting
- UVA and UVB Blockers
Carnauba Wax is the best "Bang for your time" product out there. This easy to use fast bonding cream adds incredible depth to anything it touches without detailing the day away. Utilizing the highest grade of all natural Carnauba, Carnauba Wax gives you rich gloss and protection from harmful UV rays, bird droppings, bug guts, water spots and more. Can be applied to gloss paint and vinyl, chrome, polished metal, glass and clear plastic. Be the center of attention again with Carnauba Wax.
HOW TO USE:
SHAKE WELL - USE ONLY ON CLEAN SURFACE (BEST IF PAINT IS
DECONTAMINATED WITH IRON DISSOLVE AND CLAY BAR METHOD,
THIS ALLOWS THE WAX TO BOND FULLY AND LAST LONGER) - USE IN
COOL SHADED AREA - APPLY 3 DIME SIZED DROPS OF CARNAUBA WAX
ONTO A CLEAN MICROFIBER OR FOAM APPLICATOR PAD - WORK IN 2’x2’
AREA AT A TIME - SPREAD THIN LAYER IN UP+DOWN AND BACK+FORTH
MOTIONS - WAIT FOR CARNAUBA WAX TO HAZE - FLIP MICROFIBER
TOWEL TO CLEAN SIDE AND WIPE REMAINING PRODUCT OFF. MAY BE
APPLIED BY HAND OR MACHINE. ENJOY THE SHINE!
Storage: Best to store out of direct sunlight n a controlled temperature of approximately 60 degrees Fahrenheit. Product can be affected by bacteria and oxygen levels, it’s important to always have the lid on tightly and secure.
Warning! Combustible liquid. Keep away from heat, sparks, and/or open flames/hot surfaces - No smoking. Use only in a well ventilated area. Wear protective gloves and eye wear. Wash hands after handling. Avoid breathing dust, fumes, gas, mist, vapors & spray. If swallowed, do not induce vomiting. Contact a physician immediately! May Cause eye irritation, when in contact with eyes flush with plenty of water. May cause skin irritation, when in contact with skin wash with plenty of soap and water. May cause respiratory irritation, If inhaled, move to fresh air as it may cause drowsiness or dizziness. Close container when not in use. Always keep out of reach of children. In case of chemical emergency call Chemtrec. 1(800)-424-9300