Paint Sealant - 16 oz
- SAFE ON GLOSS PAINT AND VINYL
- DURABLE PROTECTION
- SYNTHETIC POLYMERS
- LEAVES PRONOUNCED SILKY FINISH
- RADIANT GLOSSY SHINE
Paint Sealant is a professional formula designed for detailers who are serious about protection. We've taken advanced polymers and resins and made them into an easy to use paste. Utilizing ingredients that bond once applied, Paint Sealant creates and extreme protective barrier from harsh elements such as acid based chemicals, salt, harmful UV rays and more. But it doesn't stop there! The extreme shine is the reason why sunglasses were made. Apply to gloss paint, gloss vinyl, glass, clear plastic, polished metal and chrome. Reflect and protect with Paint Sealant.
HOW TO USE
SHAKE WELL - USE ONLY ON CLEAN SURFACE (BEST IF PAINT IS
DECONTAMINATED WITH IRON DISSOLVE AND NAKED CLAY BAR,
THIS ALLOWS THE SEALANT TO FULLY BOND AND LAST LONGER) - USE IN
COOL SHADED AREA - APPLY 3 DIME SIZED DROPS OF PAINT SEALANT
ONTO A CLEAN MICROFIBER OR FOAM APPLICATOR PAD - WORK IN 2’x2’
AREA AT A TIME - SPREAD THIN LAYER IN UP+DOWN AND BACK+FORTH
MOTIONS - WAIT FOR PAINT SEALANT TO HAZE - FLIP MICROFIBER TOWEL TO CLEAN SIDE AND WIPE REMAINING PRODUCT OFF. MAY BE APPLIED BY HAND OR MACHINE. ENJOY THE SHINE!
Storage:Best to store out of direct sunlight in a controlled temperature of approximately 60 degrees Fahrenheit. Product can be affected by bacteria and oxygen levels, it’s important to always have the lid on tightly and secure.
Warning! Combustible liquid. Keep away from heat, sparks, and/or open flames/hot surfaces - No smoking. Use only in a well ventilated area. Wear protective gloves and eyewear. Wash hands after handling. Avoid breathing dust, fumes, gas, mist, vapors & spray. If swallowed, do not induce vomiting. Contact a physician immediately! May Cause eye irritation, when in contact with eyes flush with plenty of water. May cause skin irritation, when in contact with skin wash with plenty of soap and water. May cause respiratory irritation, If inhaled, move to fresh air as it may cause drowsiness or dizziness. Close container when not in use. Always keep out of reach of children. In case of chemical emergency call Chemtrec. 1(800)-424-9300