Continuously shake bottle throughout application. Use on cool
surface in shaded area with proper lighting. Paint should be wax and solvent
free. Allow to cure for 4 hours after application. Heat and sunlight help speed
up cure process.
1) Submerge clean microfiber towel into clean water. Wring out towel
thoroughly and fold over twice to make square.
2) Shake Ceramic Spray and lightly mist towel 1-3 sprays (depending on size of
panel) wipe one panel with towel in criss cross motion.
3) With a fresh soft and clean microfiber towel buff panel to a high gloss finish.
4) For next panel, flip damp (1st) towel to a fresh side and repeat steps 1-2.
Notes: Each towel should do 8 panels since there are 8 sides to each towel.
Do not use an already sprayed side of the towel. This may result in streaking.
Use a fresh side of each towel for each panel.
Always test in small area before full application
Commonly Asked Questions
Can I use this on satin finishes and vinyl wrap?
- Yes, you can!
Does this product offer more shine and protection than wax?
- Yes! Natural car waxes are made of oils that give great shine, but not so great protection. Ceramic Spray offers both! Amazing shine and excellent water-beading protection.
Do I need to apply wax or sealant after applying Ceramic Spray?
- Short answer, no. Ceramic Spray has enough gloss and protection properties that it does not need additional top coat layers. However, it will not hurt the Ceramic Spray coating if you want to apply wax or sealant on top. It's personal preference!